We want to know why you #LoveLockwoods. And we want to give our customers the chance to win a two course meal for two including a bottle of wine. Here’s how:
1. Next time you visit us, share your selfies, food photos, boomerangs, or whatever takes your fancy really!
2. Make sure you use our hastag – #LoveLockwoods
3. Make sure your post is set to public so that we can see your entry. (Full Ts & Cs below)
And that’s it!
Everyone who shares using #LoveLockwoods by the end of September will be entered into the prize draw to win.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Lockwoods Restaurant and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition are via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Closing date for entry will be 30 September 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
b. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
c. The prize is as follows: Two course meal for two people from the Early Bird menu, plus one bottle of house wine.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
d. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
e. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
f. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
g. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
h. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
i. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
j. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
k. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
l. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Lockwoods Restaurant and not to any other party.